A Ring & A Bouquet

on Friday, June 22, 2012
For the rest of my life, receiving gifts from a boy doesn't make any major changes on the way i looked up that person. Chocolates, flowers, clothes, etc, all of it just a one-time mood booster... Happy? Yes of course. But changing the way i live? No can do.

Things gets different when you grow up... When its not about "gifts", its about "whose the one that giving you the gifts". A man.  

A man who give you a ring in front of your parent and his parent.. A ring that his mother put on by herself to your finger. It isn't about the "gift" again, right? It was a one step closer to the next level of commitment. Our whole life commitment...

Now i am no longer a free girl who able to run, jump, cry, disappear and doing what ever i like.. I am a woman who has a man hugging her by his commitment and mark he gave to her.. A ring. A woman that faced a lot of trouble, obstacles, hard time and cries for keeping her faith, a faith for holding on to a man. I am no longer having my own self, he owns me.. :) 

- The Engagement Day, 27th May 2012 -

How many times a woman got a beautiful bouquet from her man? Hundred times? Me? It my first time got a bouquet from my man (not my boyfriend, okay? Different level i guess xD).
I know, maybe, the major reason he gave me the bouquet because we will held a video shooting for our wedding invitation in the next day. Haha... But still, he said that he wants to buy this for me... He is my man and he wants me to have this beautiful bouquet... I am feeling lucky... I am feeling grateful... I am feeling owned... 
Until the wedding day comes, then i will be fully owned by him.. :) 


- Wedding Invitation Video Shoot Session, 17th June 2010 -

"A simple grateful thought turned heavenwards 

is the most perfect prayer." - Doris Lessing -








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Fash(I)on (1) Things (4) Thought (10) Works (1) YummO (3)