Letter to Grandpa

on Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Dear Kakek,

First of all i want to say i miss you that bad. How are you up there? Did you had a good time? I wish you were here now Kek.. I kept wanting you in my dreams. Wondering what would happen if you still be here with us. I'm guessing you'll be the most excited man right now...

Kek, i'm getting married soon.. I bet you always imagining this moment to come since i was childhood. Are you thrilled hearing this? Hehe... If you are still here, i want you to be my best man.. No one suitable more than you did. And i will be the happiest bride with you on my side..

Kek, i am still thinking why you leave me that fast? It was too soon.. You even do not have a chance to see me graduates from college. Aren't you the one who always wanting to see me go to college and picking me up after class? It will be fun! I will ask you to buy me an ice cream each time you come over. Oh, oh, or maybe i will ask you to accompanying me shopping around the mall? Sounds fun, right? Or you will sneaking over my boyfriend and i will protest when you did.. :) Oh Kek, things would be very different if you still around... You always backing me up and i wouldn't felt this lonely...

Kek, growing up was extremely hard for me.. Most of times, i feel so lonely and weak. Feels like i am solitaire and nobody will protecting me. It was creepy... When i made a mistake, nobody hold me and says "it's okay, do not scared. We will find anything to fix this". In contrary, they are blaming, pointing finger on me, yelling, offend and striking me.. Kek, i need you to support me. I know you always have faith on me and trusting me.

Maybe you will think why i felt like this when i am almost getting married, right? Why i am not telling you how much i want this to happen and how happy i am? Kek, i am tremendously happy... So happy to have him on my side.. He was so gentle, responsible, brave, and warm man. You will love him like your own grand son if you had a chance to meet him.. :) Still, no relationship is perfect. We have to struggle to fight for what we have right now. Sometimes thing gets harder and we arguing. But he is the one for me, no matter what.. Aaandd it was another story, now i just want to talk to you as your grand child that miss her grandpa so bad while she's one step away to a marriage. :) Kek, bless us to have a wonderful life ahead, under the holy vow. Bless us to be happy and completing each other's. I know maybe i am not the greatest grand daughter for you, but you are my best man.. Your blessing means everything to me..

Kek, i will write you another letter.. Do not forget to attend my wedding Kek. Be anywhere you like, i will waiting for your presence. :)


Your  grand daughter,

           Vicky


- Iki dan Kakek Said -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Fash(I)on (1) Things (4) Thought (10) Works (1) YummO (3)